Vacancies at ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Pharmacy) 2023- This is to let the general public know about the vacancy at ExxonMobil. For the interested candidate who are interested for the job to serve as a Pharmacy. Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government. So you can use the link below for the information.
Vacancies at ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Pharmacy) 2023
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship (Pharmacy)
Location: Lagos Clinic Pharmacy, Lagos
Job Segment: Sustainability, Energy
About the Programme
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Medicine and Occupational Health (MOH) Department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What Role you will Play in our Team
- Responsible for supporting dispensing of medications with counselling and appropriate pharmaceutical care.
- Also, support medication stock management processes in the pharmacy as required.
What You will Do:
- Dispensing of medications and Pharmaceutical care
- Stock taking
- Pharmacy documentations
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degree in Pharmacy
- Must have registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (Full registration as applicable)
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2.1) no earlier than 2018
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2020
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Hospital/Community Pharmacy experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Computer skills
- Good team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below