UpEnergy Sales Associate
For low-income communities, UpEnergy makes aspirational energy-saving products affordable. By giving our customers access to products that enhance their lives on a daily basis, we produce positive effects on both the environment and their health. Our strategy combines local, on-the-ground personnel that use our platform to best service consumers with over a decade of expertise developing platforms that yield significant savings in carbon emissions and enable us to offer our products to local communities at reasonable subsidised pricing.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
UpEnergy Sales Associate
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- We seeks professionals interested in clean energy, rural distribution, international health, and development to serve as the Sales Associate for our operations in given country.
- The role requires innovative and dynamic thinking, management skills, high organizational ability, and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- The Sales Associate will report directly to the Country Director. UpEnergy distributes clean cookstoves and other energy-saving products throughout the country.
- As we source products from multiple suppliers and distribute them through over a dozen points of sale, tracking and managing our inventory is essential to our business operations.
- The primary responsibility of the Sales Associate is ensuring an increase in overall sales and accuracy in data collection by the sales team.
Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy for UpEnergy products:
- Establish new sales initiatives and grow existing initiatives in order to ensure that UpEnergy meets all product sales milestones through the development of efficient channel sales.
- Reach all sales targets in the UpEnergy KPI document or as agreed between UpEnergy’s Country Manager and the employee.
Oversee management of all UpEnergy Sales divisions:
- Provide periodic training and feedback to staff on effective sales techniques.
- Oversee recruitment of additional sales staff.
- Develop and oversee VSLA sales program
- Work with the Country Director to ensure efficient and transparent stock handling processes
Contribute to a comprehensive sales plan for increasing sales of all UpEnergy products in both urban and rural areas including:
- Logistics planning – work with the Inventory Associate to coordinate delivery of product to market, collect payments where appropriate, service product warranty requests as well as hosting potential partners.
- Supervise sales team.
- Work with Country Director and local partners to run effective and well-targeted marketing campaigns.
- Work with Country Director to incentivise sales team and distributors to collect end user data
Set of controls within the Sales Division:
- Implement effective sales record keeping systems.
- Implement regular reporting on sales
- Supervise coordination of record keeping with Data Team.
- Assist in preparation for annual carbon audits
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required level, in Business, Sales, Marketing, or another Commercial field
- 2-5 years work experience
- Experience with sales and marketing management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse
- Strong Business acumen, start-up experience preferred.
- A multi-tasker that is creative, ambitious and able to take initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and judgment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent command of MS Excel; experience with CRM or social media and graphic design would be a plus
- Ability to innovate and be dynamic
- Ability to work with speed, accuracy and attention to detail
The Human Resource & Communications Manager will receive a competitive salary and bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below