Tropical General Investments Groupwork forces recruits HR Officer
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in FMCG, agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate, and oil and gas in 12 countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, the Republic of Benin, Morocco, the United Arab Emirates, India, South Africa, and China, with a multicultural workforce of over 9,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun (Office Based)
Department: Human Resources
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: HR Manager
Internally Relates With: Employees
Externally Relates With: Government agencies and others
Travel: 0% – 30%
- Identify and implement employee competencies and systematic staff development procedures.
- Ensure that all employees are availed their annual leave in full within the year.
- Support in the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Support ithe planning, implementation and management if the overall talent acquisition strategy of the business.
- Conduct HR Analytics and audit periodically.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Participate in health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Prepare job descriptions, advertise vacant positions, and manage the employment process.
- Plan, develop and implement training programs and measure overall training effectiveness.
- Support Learning and Development programs, including carrying out capability assessment.
- Facilitate induction programme for new employees and coordinate the on-boarding exercise.
- Ensure HR compliance with PAYE, Pension, NHF, HMO, and other statutory matters.
- Continuous orientation of staff and management on adherence to Factory Act and Labour Law statutes.
- Oversee the planning of all office training, promoting events, conferences, town hall meeting and staff orientation briefing.
- B.Sc / HND in a related discipline.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience in similar role.
- Certification in human resources is an added advantage.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st January, 2022