Training Programme at Deloitte Tax Academy –This is to inform the general public about the Recruitment or Training Programme at Deloitte Tax Academy. Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services. For more information about this Training kindly check below for more inquiry.
Training Programme at Deloitte Tax Academy
Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Deloitte Tax Academy Internship / Training Programme 2023
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 3 Weeks
About Tax & Regulatory Services
- Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
- Business Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax Services
- Customs and Global Trade
- Indirect Tax Services
- Global Investment and Innovation Incentives
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Tax
- Regulatory Services.
- Government incentives
- Global Employer Services
- Tax Management Consulting
- Immigration Services
- The purpose of Deloitte Tax Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Tax & Regulatory Services.
Interested candidates must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng. / B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper / upper credit division.
- Be a chartered accountant.
- Not be more than 28 years old.
- Posess not more 2 years’ experience.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2022.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge to solve contemporary and future challenges
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below