The NAF Recruitment Registration/Application Portal for DRC and DSSC is now open for the year 2022.
This is to inform the public that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment for Direct Regular Commission (DRC) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) for 2022/2023 is now open and available for all to apply using the methods and guidelines indicated below. There is also a complete list of positions and prerequisites.
Positions Available for Recruitment in NAF DRC/DSSC 2022
The full list of positions available include:
- Medical Consultants
- General Medicine/Dentistry
- Medical Lab Science
- Health Information Management
- Environment Health
- Community Health
- Dental Therapy
- Dental Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Physiology
- Veterinary Surgery
Note: Medical Consultants on successful completion of military training shall be granted the rank of Squadron Leader. Also, Cadets of all other specialties who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.
Eligibility/Qualification and Requirements for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2022
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2020 (not more than 40 years for Consultants).
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
Documents and Requirements for NAF Recruitment for DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2022
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
- Acknowledgment Card.
Important Notice: Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Interview. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicant may be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose application have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
What you must do after online Registration of NAF DRC/DSSC 2022
- All interested candidates can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Fill Your Registration Form (Ensure you use an updated version of your web browser, preferably Google Chrome).
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number.
- Print Application Summary Page.
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Application Number and Email Address to log in.
Date for NAF Online Registration for DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2022
Online Registration for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment starts on 11th April, 2022.
Closing Date for NAF Online Registration for DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2022
Online Registration for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment closes on 22nd May, 2022
How to apply for NAF Online Registration for DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2022
To apply online for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2022 Click: www.airforce.mil.ng