Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2022 at IHS Towers
Applications are invited for:
Title: IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2022
- IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world.
- With a focus on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America, IHS Towers provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
- Here in Nigeria, we are currently on the search for the highest caliber of early Engineering talent to join our Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP).
About the Program
- TSAP is an intensive 5 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in Nigeria.
- The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
- Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), or Telecommunications Engineering.
- If you have a Master’s degree plus a Second-Class Lower Bachelor’s degree in any of the above disciplines, your candidacy may also be considered.
- Not older than 27 years old at the time of applying.
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- At IHS Towers, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career engineer, please apply on or before the deadline.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
- What You Will Need to Have:
- We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering
Application Deadline 17th February, 2022