Secretary/Personal Assistant at Alibert Product Nigeria Limited
Alibert Product Nigeria Limited began as a small industrial and family-owned company in 1974. The first retail showroom opened in Ikoyi in 1986, followed by a second in Apapa in 1990. In 2003, the first retail outlet outside of Lagos (Abuja) opened. Alibert was the first furniture firm in Nigeria to export its products, as well as the first to create a new showroom outside of Nigeria, in 2010. (Ghana). We now have 5 showrooms and 3 franchise showrooms in our network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Secretary
Location: Idu, Abuja
- The Personal Assistant/ Secretary will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of Senior Management Staff.
- He/she must be versatile, have exhibit excellent organizational skills and perform personalized administrative duties.
- Reporting to Senior Management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of Senior Management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Adequate knowledge in using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferably a female.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2022