Scholarship programme 2023/2024 for PhD Students at Josephine De Karman California USA Fellowship Trust Scholarship – Josephine de Karman Fellowship Trust for PhD is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the application link portal in this article below
Josephine De Karman California USA Fellowship Trust Scholarship 2023/2024 for PhD Students
Portal is open for 2023/2024 Josephine De Karman Fellowship Trust for PhD Students to study in California USA. This post contains all you need to know about De Karman Fellowship, how to apply to complete online form and requirements needed.
Please note better: Only applications from final year PhD students enrolled at one of the following universities will be accepted.
- California Institute of Technology
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of California. Santa Cruz
- University of Southern California
- Stanford University
DeKarman fellowships are open to PhD students in any discipline, including international students, who are currently enrolled in one of the California universities listed above.
The fellowship is for one academic year and may not be renewed or postponed.
Please note that:
PhD students who are not citizens of the United States may apply for a Josephine de Karman Fellowship if they are already enrolled in one of the California universities listed above
The fellowships will be paid directly through the fellowship office of the university in which the successful candidate is enrolled for study in the United States.
Website: www.dekarman.org; Email: email@example.com
Complete applications, including unofficial transcripts of applicant’s graduate and undergraduate studies, a dissertation abstract, a CV, and two letters of recommendation must be received by the fellowship committee..
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below