Sales Executive position available at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Please be informed that there is vacancy for the position of a Sales Executive at the Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited . The company is one of Nigeria’s largest manufacturing companies, producing and distributing Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water, among others. SBC has just introduced its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer, under the 2SURE brand in the Home & Personal Care sector. Seven Up has nine bottling operations across the country, each with cutting-edge manufacturing facilities.
Sales Executive position available at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- A sales executive is responsible for helping build up thebusiness by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them.
- They must build and maintain relationships with current clients andnew clients.
- You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients.
- You must be able to search out business leads and trending products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of coverage through effective route planning, visit frequency optimization and control.
- Management of distribution through wholesaler billing efficiency, must stock lists, market STR’s and stock rotation.
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions.
- Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas.
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services.
- Cross-sell products when appropriate and collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Present our products and services to prospective customers.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the ASM Manager.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.
Recommended: Regulatory Affairs Trainees are needed at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below
This Post Has One Comment