Rivers State Government Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023 – Officially, the portal for Rivers State Government Recruitment through the office of the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission (RSJSC) is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the application link portal as contained here below
Rivers State Government Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023 – Apply Here
The Rivers State Judicial Service Commission (the Commission) is established pursuant to the provision contained in Section 197 (1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended). It is noteworthy that the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) is one of three (3) State Executive Bodies so provided for.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below in the Customary Courts of Rivers State:
1.) Member of Customary Court (Proposed Court)
Slots: 5 Openings
2.) Member of Customary Court (Existing Court)
Slots: 14 Openings
3.) Chairman of Customary Court (Proposed Courts)
Slots: 5 Openings
Click Here To View Details
4.) Chairman of Customary Court (Existing Courts)
Slots: 3 Openings
How to Apply for Rivers State Government Job Recruitment via rsjsc.riversstate.gov.ng
To apply successfully, visit: https://rsjsc.riversstate.gov.ng/
Then click on Start Application to Register or apply successfully
Interested and qualified candidates are required to upload their Application together with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Full Name, with Surname first and in Capital Letters.
- Position desired and court.
- Date of birth, town, and local government area of origin.
- Current postal address including GSM phone number.
- Permanent Home Address.
- Marital Status.
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates.
- Academic Qualification(s).
- Work Experience.
- Present Employment, Status, Salary, and Employer.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees.
- Relevant Credentials (Academic / Professional Qualifications, etc.).
- Local government identification.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of completion of National Youth Service/or exemption.
All Applications, together with CV, Photocopies of Credentials including Birth Certificate / Age Declaration, Passport Photograph, Local Government Identification and a Hand written Application signed by the candidate should be addressed and forwarded online to:
Judicial Service Commission,
1st Floor, Block B,
High Court Complex,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Closing Date for Rivers State Government Job Recruitment via rsjsc.riversstate.gov.ng
Application Closing Date is 21st November, 2022.
For more updates, kindly CLICK HERE