Recruitment for a Clients Relations Officer in an indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company- This is to inform the general public about the recruitment at Indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company. They are recruiting suitable candidates for the position of Clients Relations Officer, so if you are interested kindly check the lick below to SEE MORE INFORMATION and requirement needed for the recruitment.
Recruitment for a Clients Relations Officer in an indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company
An indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:\
Job Title: Clients Relations Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role involves working as part of a young, dynamic and highly talented team.
- This role requires co-creating and implementation strategies as well as designing and delivering compelling presentations.
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical bidding requirements.
- Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Attend networking events and conferences both locally and internationally.
- Applicants must have a flair for business development, networking and strategy development.
- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new buying centres in target oil and gas accounts.
- Develop leads into opportunities and convert into new accounts
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Applicant must reside in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and have experience in Clients Relations in the Oil and Gas Sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 8th November, 2022.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below