Recruitment at Lagos Business School for an Assurance Officer
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assurance Officer
Job Code: AO2022
- The Assurance Officer will oversee and advise on the activity of quality assurance, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability while testing the organization’s products and/or development processes.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products/services meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommend and facilitate solution to these issues.
- Review internal and external customers’ feedback.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for products/services.
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to user departments, products/services development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinate product/services testing processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- MSc/MBA would be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional association/institute is desirable.
- Minimum of five years’ experience on related role is required.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “AO2022 (Job Code)” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
LIKE our Facebook page
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below