Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a major construction firm that specializes in integrated solutions and services. Julius Berger specializes in completing complex projects that necessitate the highest level of technical expertise as well as Nigerian expertise.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Insurance (m/f/x)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Manager (m/f/x) – Head of Insurance based in Nigeria.
- You will work closely with the Head of Finance on international insurance management.
- You will act as the main point of contact for brokers and insurance carriers.
- The implementation/management of the international insurance program requires significant coordination efforts between the business segments, legal and finance to evaluate the risks and to be able to implement the optimal coverage.
What Duties Will You Have?
- Global responsibility for all insurance policies
- First point of contact for broker and insurance carriers
- Claim handling
- Support Enterprise Risk Management.
- Negotiations of insurance contracts
- Analysis of enterprise risks
- Preparation of underwriter meetings
What Skills Must You Have?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance (or similar education) with experience in insurance management
- Ability to think and act strategically with a structured and analytical working style
- Culturally sensitive having had a wide-ranging career with global reach
- A thought-partner, not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within the business
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply