Recruitment at Bristow Helicopters Limited (Nigeria) for Quality Inspectors
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the world’s biggest provider of offshore energy helicopter services by number of aircraft operating, and one of only two offshore energy helicopter service providers with global operations. For more than 50 years, Bristow has proudly serviced the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production sectors, and is responsible for several industry-leading technological breakthroughs.
Quality Inspectors at Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Ref No: R-0002376
Locations: Lagos, Eket – Akwa Ibom and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- Ensure the highest standard of safety and airworthiness, and that work performed by sampling tasks is accomplished in accordance with local authority regulations Company Manuals and Manufacturers’ Specifications
- Sample inspection of incoming and outgoing parts for condition and serviceability.
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Liaison with Chief Engineer/Superintendent for any issues that need to be immediately resolved.
- Reports directly and accountable to Quality & Safety Manager.
- Inspect work in progress by sampling tasks to assure that acceptable methods of performing the work are being followed,
- Sample entries on the work pack or aircraft tech logbooks are accurate and legible IAW Published Procedures and AOC’s MCM
- All other duties as assigned by the Quality & Safety Manager.
- Must hold a valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must be a good team player / must be pro-active
- Minimum of 7 years line experience as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE)
- Must have good a Knowledge of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations (NCARs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be organized and be able to work with a large and varied workload.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply