PPA Letter Upload and Redeployment at Npower Deployment: How to do Npower Interstate and Inter-LGA Redeployment – This is to inform all that want to change their Npower PPD/ deployment state or Local Government Area on the steps to carry it out. Also, how to download your PPA Letter, take it to your PPA for endorsement (signing for acceptance or rejection) then upload it on your dashboard. All this information are contained here and many more. You can use the link below for more guilds.
Npower Deployment PPA Letter Upload and Redeployment: How to do Npower Interstate and Inter-LGA Redeployment
There are factors that could make one to redeploy, such as; being married to someone is another state, relocating from your previous state or LGA to a new one which is far away from the present residence.
Npower considers people under this category as they really want all hands to be on deck in improving on sectors giving to them
All N-POWER Batch C (stream II) are expected to update their profile with relevant information on their dashboard/ self-service portal.
How to get your Npower deployment PPA Letter
For deployment, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Login to your self-service portal, click the ‘deployment tab’ to view posting details.
- Download and print your deployment letter.
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your PPA letter for approval or rejection.
- Take approved PPA letter to Focal persons for approval.
- Take rejected PPA letter to Focal persons for redeployment.
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
- Apply for redeployment if needed.
How to do Npower Interstate redeployment – How to change your PPA state to another one
The process for Interstate redeployment goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (based on both health and marital reasons only)
- Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted on these changes, so they’re aware.
- Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
How to do Npower Inter-LGA redeployment – How to change your PPA LGA to another one
The Inter-LGA redeployment process goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to first contact the NPower call center for change of LGA of residence.
- When this change is effected successfully, they can now proceed to their SSP portal for redeployment.
For inter state redeployment, send an email to redeployment.npower.nasims.gov.ng
- For help:
After successful deployment, please check the ‘deployment tab’ on your self-service portal to confirm if the deployment was captured.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below