Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) Recruits an External Auditor
The Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) is a Federal Government parastatal entrusted with regulating and managing the practice of pharmacy in all of its elements and ramifications. It was formed by Act 91 of 1992.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: External Auditor
- The Council requires the services of an Audit Firm for appointment as External Auditor for the statutory annual audit of its accounts. Interested reputable and duly registered firms of professionally qualified Accountants with such bodies as ICAN or ANAN are eligible to apply.
- The firm must have its employees, Principal Partners with a minimum of ten (10) years auditing experience and also have other complimentary audit staff that must be able to effectively handle Audits. Curriculum vitae of professional staff should be provided.
The Firm must provide evidence of:
- Current practicing license either of ICAN or ANAN
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Registration with the Federal Inland Revenue Services
- Employees’ Compensation Scheme (ECS) Compliance Certificate
- Successfully executed audits preferably Audit of Tertiary/Regulatory Health Institutions.
- Registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the Federation
- Renewal of its Registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the federation
- Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the past three (3) years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Firms should submit twelve (12) copies of the above documents in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria,
Plot 79 Idu Industrial Layout, Idu,
P.M.B. 415, Garki,
Note: Applicants are also to submit a profile of their firms including contact address, e-mail address and telephone number(s)
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2022.