Personal Assistant Needed at Action Health Incorporated
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting young people in making a healthy and effective transition to adulthood. We imagine a world in which every young person can achieve their full potential. We collaborate with youth, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector, and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programs are in place to achieve this goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a non-governmental organization working in the field of Public Health searching for a young, proactive, and extremely detail-oriented Personal Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and strong work ethics.
- This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for official and personal duties as delegated by the CEO. The position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so that she can focus on her primary responsibilities and maximize her time and effectiveness in leading the organization.
Key Responsibilities of Position
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communication including written, telephone, email, and ensure a prompt response.
- Compose/edit letters, documents and presentations, conduct preliminary background research, as well as, summarize information from materials into concise and usable formats.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar scheduling for business and personal appointments, meetings, engagements, and travel arrangements including running errands.
- Manage the CEO’s working environment to ensure an organized, clean, and conducive workspace.
Qualification and Competencies
- Female under 30 years old with minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Teamwork & Professionalism: gives and welcomes feedback, communicates effectively and treats others with respect/consideration & accepts responsibility for own actions & completes tasks correctly and on time; with a can-do attitude/ can handle multiple tasks.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Spreadsheets, and IT-savvy.
- Extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Ethics: works with integrity; dependable and trustworthy; able to maintain confidentiality, results-oriented, flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times/ after business hours and on-call on weekends.
Salary & Benefits
- The maximum salary for the position is N125,000/month (Inclusive of Tax).
Other benefits include:
- Annual Paid Leave.
- Pension and Health Insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Capability Statement and an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV), as a single document with their Full Name as the title of the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2022.