Npower Batch C Deployment Status 2022
This is to formally inform the general public of the Npower Batch C Deployment Status 2022, so that all those who have enrolled and written the Npower Batch C test can check the status on the nasim.gov.ng portal. Those that were deployed are eligible for the next stage of the Npower Recruitment process, which involves being assigned to a primary location (PPA). The following is a URL to see if you’ve been deployed.
Npower Stream 2 Deployment Date 2022: How to Check your Npower Batch C NASIM Deployment Status
This information is applicable to all Npower beneficiaries, Npower Teach, Npower Agro, Npower Health, Npower Build, Npower Tech and Npower Creative.
What is Npower Deployment?
The deployment page on the NASIMS portal is where beneficiaries of the Npower batch C can check to know if they have been deployed to a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA). So for those of you asking questions about the deployment status, this post will guide you on how to check your Npower deployment status or posting for Batch ‘C’ 2021 Beneficiaries.
How to check Npower Batch C2 Deployment Status 2022
Follow the steps below to check your Npower deployment:
- Visit, https://www.nasims.gov.ng or NPOWER DEPLOYMENT STATUS CHECKER
- Login to your dashboard with your registered Password and Email Address.
- Click on the ‘Deployment’ button at the top side of your NASIMS profile.
- Once clicked on the deployment button, your N-power deployment status will display.
If deployed, you will get a response below:
Congratulations!!! Dear [Applicant’s Name],
you have been deployed as N-power Batch C Beneficiary.
But if you have not been deployed, you will see the following statement:
“Dear [Applicant’s Name], you have not been deployed yet.
Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set.”
If you are yet to take Npower Test or you are still having issues with login to your portal, Click Here
Criteria to be deployed by Npower to your PPA
- To be deployed you ought to have written Npower Test
- You need to score above the Npower Cut off mark
- You must have updated your records and updated your documents on the portal
- You must have your Npower NASIMS ID Number
- You must have submitted and ended your test after writing
- Your Npower account is expected to be active that is you can still login and it has not been blocked by Npower
Npower Batch C Deployment Date 2022
The date for Npower Deployment and for the Npower Batch Deployment Status is proposed to start by April, 2022. The Npower Deployment Date will be officially released will be released as soon as the Npower Nasims portal closes.
On this note, you will be updated on the next stage or phase as time goes on.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below