Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC) Engineering Graduate Internship Program 2022: Apply Now- This is to let the general public know about the current job and vacancy at Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited. We are currently the owners of the largest fleet of power plants in Africa. Therefore, for more information about this vacancy, check below to see more details.
Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC) Engineering Graduate Internship Program 2022: Apply Now
Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited was setup as a fast-track power infrastructure development company with a mandate to manage the power projects under the National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) scheme of the Nigerian Government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC) 2022 Engineering Graduate Internship Program
Employment Type: Full-time
- NDPHC internship program is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative that focuses on capacity building and skills development for Nigerian Engineering graduates to work and learn for a period of twelve (12) months.
- The internship program is for a period of 12 months.
- Interested applicants will be selected from the six (6) geopolitical zones.
- Qualified candidates will be posted to NDPHC’s operational Power Plants and will be allowed to move from one department to another within the power station to enable them garner experience within the Gas, Generation and Transmission sections of the Electricity / Energy Industry.
Engineering graduates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must have a Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) from any of the relevant Engineering fields with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree / Upper Credit:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Must have graduated from University / Polytechnic not earlier than 2017.
- Not more than 26 years old by 1st April, 2022
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Program (NYSC).
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to appy
The qualified engineers who meet the criteria above will be subjected to the following stages:
- Online Aptitude test
- In-person oral interview.
Note: Candidates must pass the preceding stage before progressing to the next stage and only the best will be selected from each stage
Tuesday; 17th May, 2022 (12:00 noon).
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below