NDA INTERVIEW DATE, TIME, VENUE & REQUIREMENTS FOR SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES 2022/2023
This post covers all you need for NDA Interview date, time, venue, and requirements to check if you are among the selected candidates shortlisted for the NDA 74RC interview 2022/2023. The final selection for NDA 74 Regular Course by the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) will be made after the interview.
States in Batch 1 whose candidates has been released for NDA List of shortlisted candidates 74RC by AFSB 2022/2023
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14 -28 August 2022: Bayelsa State, Borno State, Cross River State, Ebonyi State, FCT, Jigawa State, Kebbi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Niger State, Ogun State, Sokoto State, Taraba State.
States in Batch 2 whose candidates has been released for NDA List of shortlisted candidates 74RC by AFSB 2022/2023
Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 August 11-September 2022: Anambra State, Bauchi State, Delta State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Kano State, Kaduna State, Nasarawa State, Ondo State, Plateau State
States in Batch 3 whose candidates has been released for NDA List of shortlisted candidates 74RC by AFSB 2022/2023
Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 11-25 September 2022: Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Benue State, Imo State, Katsina State, Kogi State, Osun State, Oyo State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
How to Check your name on the NDA List of Shortlisted Candidates by AFSB for 74RC 2022/2023
Click Here To View the List of Successful Candidates (PDF) OR NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net are to report for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB)
Venue for NDA 2022 Interview for Admission
Successful candidates are to report from Saturday 14 August – 25 September 2022 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches.
Date for NDA 2022 Batch 1 Interview
Candidates in NDA Batch 1 are to report for interview on Saturday, 14th August, 2022
Date for NDA 2022 Batch 2 Interview
Candidates in NDA Batch 2 are to report for interview on Saturday, 28th August, 2022
Date for NDA 2022 Batch 3 Interview
Candidates in NDA Batch 3 are to report for interview on Saturday, 11th November, 2022
Processes to take before the Interview
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve:
- Certificates/credentials screening,
- Medical and physical fitness tests amongst others.
Note: Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave NDA premises.
Documents Needed for NDA 2022 Interview
- Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Attestation Form of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) including your Account Number.
Note: Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Parent Guardian Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal (rcapplications.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Items Candidates will bring while coming for the Interview for NDA 2022 Admission
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 12th September, 2022, 26th September and Saturday 10th October, 2022 for Batches 1, 2 and 3 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before 2020, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates especially on when the final list of shortlisted candidates will be released. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
For more questions and challenges, Click Here