National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment for Adhoc Staff 2023 Census- The National Population Commission (NPC) wants to recruit 25 million ad-hoc workers for the 2023 population census exercise. This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for the 2023 Population and Housing Census ad-hoc staff recruitment has commenced. This recruitment is for the citizens of this country, so if you are interested kindly CHECK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment for Adhoc Staff 2023 Census
NPC RECRUITMENT PORTAL FOR 2023 CENSUS
The National Population Commission (NPC) wants to recruit 25 million ad-hoc workers for the 2023 population census exercise.
Job Title: Ad-hoc Staff
NPC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicant must have a functional e-mail account
- Applicant must have a valid and functional phone number
- Prospective candidates must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
- Prospective candidates must be knowledgeable on the use of computers, tablets and smartphones
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should visit http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
Please note that there will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November, 2022.
For enquiry call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms:
Facebook: National Population Commission
YouTube: NPC Nigeria
APPLICATION IS FREE. BEWARE OF INTERNET FRAUDSTERS!!
The application starts 31st October 2022 and ends 28th December 2022.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below