Maersk Line Recruits Data Entry Operator
Maersk is a container logistics firm that works to link and streamline the supply chains of its customers. The corporation operates in 130 countries and employs around 70,000 people as the global leader in shipping services. Maersk enables its clients to trade and thrive by carrying goods anywhere – all over the world – with a straightforward end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement, and a superior end-to-end delivery network.
Maersk Line Recruits Data Entry Operator
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Job Requisition ID: R14191
Job type: Full time
- No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing possible best development and career growth to all our employees through digitalized learning ways in order to keep them up with development of technological changing.
- In Maersk we are on a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics – connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers’ individual needs.
- We Offer a career at Maersk means working in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment. You’ll be part of a rich heritage and a youthful and exuberant logistics company that aims to be an inspiring and challenging place to work. We believe that a successful career includes a variety of experiences that stretch you, take you out of your comfort zone and offer you an opportunity to grow in ways that also build your business.
- The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees; you are valued as part of our team
- Checking hand-over documents from mill and imports, check inbound and outbound vehicle seals, printing WMS labels and executing WMS and ERP transactions.
- Prepare reports for material status and ensure compliance to all customer requirements.
- Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
- Own customer experience. Contribute to achieve best in class Customer Service.
- Enhance Customer Service
- Ensure a high data quality and timeliness
- Work occasionally overtime.
- Maintain accuracy of all process stock movements according to inventory procedures and ensure compliance to all SOPs. Monitor all issues and discrepancies for all material processes.
- Work closely with the inventory control manager to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis to warehouse site manager
- Ensuring team adheres to the standard processes and customer Specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- HND or B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- 3 year’s experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below