Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) Hires Administrative Officer
We are therefore looking for someone who shares in this Vision to help in moving this organization to the next phase of implementing values that will make things better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The Lady Helen Child Health Foundation is seeking for a highly experienced and motivated Administrator to facilitate and manage a Child Health Foundation and its affiliate Management Consulting Company.
- Create and implement initiatives on behalf of the LHCHF
- Serve as Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO
- Update and maintain organizational lists/database and address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the organisations.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Support the organisation of Seminars/ Workshop.
- Carry out day to day activities of the organisations
- Create and update Expense Records
- Prepare and File Monthly VAT and Tax
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Prepare and plan for both internal and external meetings in Abuja Office
- Manage, record and file all office documents in Abuja Office
- Take on accessing of funding to support LHCHF Initiatives.
- Promote activities of the Foundation
- Manage and coordinate the administrative activities of the office
- Do you have a minimum of 6 Years’ experience in an operational role as an Administrator?
- Do you have the ability to manage and provide administrative skills to a fast-growing quality driven team working with Orphans and Vulnerable Children?
- Are you able to provide the needed Administrative efficiency to a Management Consulting Company?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the email