Internship at an oil and gas service company’s front desk
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents of emergencies
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research on trends and news daily and prepare newsletter for the organization
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and direct calls to staff, route incoming paper work to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- B.Sc graduate awaiting NYSC or currently serving
- Female. Must be presentable.
- Must reside in Lagos. (Preferably axis that are close to the Island e.g., Lekki, Ajah, Yaba,Iyanoworo, Surulere etc)
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must be smart and industrious.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV and a copy of their passport photograph/picture to: email@example.com using “Front Desk Intern” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.