How to Retrieve your NPC Access Code and Application ID: NPC E-Recruitment 2023- This is to inform the general public on the steps to retrieve their NPC Recruitment Access Code and application ID for the continuous recruitment process. To continue in the NPC e-recruitment process for 2023 census Adhoc staff recruitment, you are expected to still have access to your code and application Id. See full details below to retrieve yours.
How to Retrieve your NPC Access Code and Application ID: NPC E-Recruitment 2023
In today’s latest NPC E-Recruitment 2023, we will be discussing How To retrieve the Access Code And Application ID and also answer some of the questions you have been asking regarding the NPC 2023 census Adhoc staff recruitment. So keep reading.
For those of you asking questions on How you can retrieve your Access Code and Application ID, we are glad to let you know that the NPC E-Recruitment management team has given an update on that.
1) According to the NPC E-Recruitment management team, applicants should use their NIN to resume their application if it has not been completed and they will receive the Application ID as a confirmation message upon successful submission of the application.
2) How to resume your application if you have forgotten your access code?
ANSWER: Use NIN to resume. One must have either an Application ID or NIN to resume the application.
Additional Answers to questions you have been asking
3) How can I check my application status?
ANSWER: Click on “Check Application Status”. But note that you can only see your application status after the application window has been closed.
4)What to do If you are having NIN verification unavailable.
5) ANSWER: Wait until it is available
6) Is it possible to change if you mistakenly applied as NPC staff instead of ad-hoc staff.
ANSWER: No you can not change it! The mistake cannot be corrected.
7) What to do if you Completed your application but could not submit it.
ANSWER: Refresh your browser.
8) What to do if you can not login with your ID.
ANSWER: Check if your !D is correct and try again.
9) What If you forgot to snap your result before you submitted your application.
ANSWER: Once an application has been submitted, it is no longer possible to attach any document
10) If you uploaded your picture instead of a certificate. What to do?
ANSWER: Once an application has been submitted, it is no longer possible to attach any document.
11) What to do if you are having issues with photo capturing
ANSWER: Allow your browser to use your camera.
12) What to do if you Submitted your application but did not receive any SMS or email confirmation
ANSWER: Network service provider delay.
13) Is there a provision for bank details?
ANSWER: Only approved applicants will be able to enter their bank details.
14) What is the minimum education qualification to apply?
15) What Is the minimum age to apply?
16) What is the maximum age to apply?
For more information on NPC e-recruitment, you can please contact the NPC hotline, email, and social media platforms below.
Facebook: National Population Commission
YouTube: NPC Nigeria
Phone: 0700 023 6787
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below