How to Print your NYSC Green Card for Batch B
It’s understandable to be concerned about a number of aspects of NYSC. Many aspiring corps members are waiting for their Call-Up Number to appear. When should they print their Green Card, and how should they go about doing so? This is, without a doubt, an informative article. It will serve as your guide to finding answers to all of your heart’s questions.
What is the NYSC Green Card?
The NYSC Green Card is a document which is printed upon successful registration for NYSC. It contains your Full Details as filled by you on the registration form, it also contains your NYSC Call-Up Number. The Call up Number it contains usually takes this form: NYSC/UPP/2022/1975**
Sometimes, it is available immediately after a successful registration on the Official NYSC website. Other times, it is available few days after your registration.
Why is my Call-Up Number not showing on my Green Card?
Your Green Card is expected to contain your Call-Up Number. However, the possibility of your Call-Up Number not showing on your Green Card is due to you not making payment online or not paying via the designated Banks during the online registration.
This means, there’s a Particular Online Channel and Designated Bank for Payment. Failure to follow these strictly will amount to withholding of your Call-Up Number.
What should I do if my Call-Up Number is not showing online?
- If your Call-Up Number is not showing online, kindly go to your School and collect your NYSC Call-Up Number ie. For candidates that paid maybe through designated banks.
- But if you had made your payment online, kindly go online and print your Call Up Number, following the steps below.
How do I Print out my NYSC Batch B Green Card to see your Call Up Number?
- Visit the Official NYSC portal – www.portal.nysc.org.ng
- Login with your registered email address and password – the one you used during the online registration
- Click on ‘Print’ link to print your Green Card.
N/B: The call up letter is in PDF format, ensure you have a PDF readable device/computer.
When can I print my NYSC Green Card?
- Printing of Green Card starts a few days after your successful registration.
- Most at times you will be notified via email or SMS by NYSC that your Green Card is ready. Other times, you’ll have to monitor it yourself via your portal.
If the registration was successful, then be at peace, it will be available.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below