Hobark International Limited recruits Heavy Duty Mechanic
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the holding company for the oil and gas-focused Hobark group. The company began as a staffing agency in Port Harcourt in 1998 and grew from there. With our headquarters in Lagos, we now have offices in four countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Duty Mechanic
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- Perform maintenance and repair work on gasoline-and diesel-powered vehicles or heavy duty equipment such as trucks, crawler cranes, tractors, excavators, bulldozer, generators, and similar items.
- Attend daily tools box meeting at the maintenance workshop to ensure clear understanding of daily maintenance activities and HSE requirement of the job.
- Using a basic variety of hand-tools and test equipment, locates worn, dirty, or poorly adjusted parts and completes repairs by cleaning, reinstalling, or replacing worn or defective items, such as replacing starters, generators, ignition and wiring.
- Identifies and obtains standard parts or replacement items through review of manuals, comparisons with other parts, etc., and insures that adjustments and settings meet established manufacturer, manual, and other specifications.
- Trade test / SSCE / OND.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic theory applying to heavy duty vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- Five years experience in the electrical maintenance, repair and overhaul of Heavy Duty Equipment.
- Knowledge of where and how a variety of components, accessories, and parts of systems are installed.
- Ability to determine when parts should be cleaned and reinstalled or replaced.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply