Graduate Recruitment at Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited 2022
RMB Nigeria Stockbrokers Ltd (RMBNS) is a subsidiary of Rand Merchant Bank, the corporate and investment banking division of the FirstRand Group, Africa’s largest financial services conglomerate by market capitalization. We provide varied investment alternatives (equities and fixed income) in Nigeria and across Africa by leveraging the synergies within RMB. RMBNS is ideally positioned to provide excellent brokerage services to its domestic and international clients, thanks to a team that understands the Nigerian and Sub-Saharan African stocks brokerage markets.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship Programme
- We are pleased to announce the launch of the RMBNS internship Program for 2022!
- The program aims to attract talented graduates who will go through an internship training programme over the course of 1 year.
- The interns will build technical knowledge and skills that are valuable to the Stockbroking division and gain practical insights into the operational environment of RMBNS.
- The program will serve as an experiential learning opportunity for the interns through which they can apply what they have learnt from the classroom at the workplace as they will be exposed to the actual business transactions, case studies and product development.
Who Should Apply?
- The RMBNS Internship Program is focused on the talent and ability of candidates, we value individualism, we see PEOPLE, we see YOU.
- Are you a First Degree holder (minimum of Second Class Upper Division) with 0-2 years post qualification experience (including NYSC)?
The eligibility criteria are set out below
- First Degree Holder
- Completed NYSC
- 0-2 Years post qualification experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “INTERN/RMBNS/012022” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2022.