Free Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada
This post is to update the general public concerning Free Visa Sponsorship jobs that are available in Canada.Therefore, interested persons should Read through and apply below.
Free Visa Sponsorship for Jobs in Canada
Unskilled Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship , We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Redpath Sugar is located on Toronto’s historic downtown waterfront and has been a part of Canada’s heritage for more than 160 years. Our brand is the oldest food-related trademark in Canada and is recognized across the country. Redpath Sugar is part of ASR Group, the largest cane sugar refiner in the world.
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness throughout the refinery and packaging areas in addition to returning scrap product to the raw materials shed.
The cleaner position is an entry-level position $21/hour and cleaners can bid into other manufacturing positions with a starting rate of $31/hour after the probationary period has been completed and new positions are available.
Cleaner Operator Responsibilities
- Responsible for the care and general cleanliness of the packaging and process building floors and equipment.
- Remove dust from process areas
- Clean food contact and non-food contact equipment (fans, electrical pans, etc.), structural parts (ceilings, walls, drains, and floors) using specific procedures as directed. Follow specific instructions to clean equipment.
- Lifting, cutting and emptying scrap sugar bags of up to 20 kg (40kg with a team lift)
- Be able to maneuver large buggies full of reject sugar.
- Required to operate powered hand trucks with a full load of sugar.
- Mop large floor areas.
Cleaner Operator Role
- Operate floor washer to clean large floor areas
- Perform all responsibilities following established GMP Standards, Food Safety, and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Job duties are varied and spread over a number of locations in the plant. Therefore, special assignments may be created on a case-by-case basis based on business needs.
- Keep Sanitation Supervisor informed of any unsanitary practices that may be occurring in the plant.
- Follow sanitation procedures
- Responsible for accurate tracking and record-keeping required for the sanitation department.
- Perform cleaning assignments as scheduled by Supervisor as well as all other related assignments including assisting and training of other associates as required by the Sanitation Supervisor.
- Job duties are not limited to the above and other duties may be assigned.
Cleaner Operator Skills
- Able to follow simple instructions
- Able to carry out routine but varied tasks
- Able to operate packaging machinery, powered hand trucks and equipment
- Able to apply proper cleaning procedures.
Cleaner Operator Job Experience, Qualifications, And Educational Requirements:
- One year of work in a manufacturing or industrial environment is an asset.
- Knowledge of dry/wet cleaning process and chemical functionality.
- Understanding of WHMIS & adheres to all safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Work well in teams.
- Work in a safe and conscientious manner and independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- manufacturing or industrial environment working: 1 year (Preferred)
- Regularly exposed to allergens such as peanuts, tree nuts, sulfites, soya, dairy, egg, gluten and sesame.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions including slippery floors.
- May be exposed to equipment and processing mediums exceeding several hundred degrees Fahrenheit and noise levels exceeding 85 decibels. Mandatory hearing protection for all employees.
- The employee may be required to handle chemicals that require PPE to be worn including respiratory PPE.
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
MyFreshCareer.com guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below
This Post Has One Comment