Fleet Technical Team Leader at International Breweries Plc: Apply Here- This is to inform the general public about the Joy vacancy at International Breweries Plc. International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. SO USE THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY.
Fleet Technical Team Leader at International Breweries Plc: Apply Here
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Technical Team Leader
Job Requisition ID: 30028925
Location: Sagamu Brewery, Ogun
Job type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is to provide technical support to the fleet team
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Fleet Operation, workshop and environmental Safety compliance
- Workshop, office and environment 5s compliance
- Plan and Execute Preventive Maintenance as per OEM and DPO Standards
- Plan and Execute Corrective Maintenance as per SLA timeline and DPO Standards
- Control maintenance technicians to optimize performance
- Utilize and re-order quality spare parts timely
- Technician tools and equipment periodic audit
- Develop and implement maintenance/repairs SWI and SOP
- Reduce road breakdown and Control Help in Traffic standard SLA to follow in more than 90% of the time.
- Run Fleet safety conspicuous items and initiatives
- Run and deliver DPO/VPO internal/external audits to achieve targets
- Maintenance and repairs service vendor management.
- Control and reduce driver damage/auto accident to the vehicle/MHE.
- Control new and old spare parts issuance, removal and dispose to DPO standard
- Tyre Fitment, removal, Wheel Alignment and balancing
- Tyre Calibration and scrap analysis
- Periodic fleet inspection and evaluation
- Spare parts sourcing and supply inspection
- Min of B.Sc./ B.Tech / HND in a related field
- 3 years experience in logistics environment
- Experience in Heavy Detail Truck maintenance is essential
Trait and Competencies Required:
- Degree in logistics or accounting
- Make estimates of time and materials and to prepare statistical reports
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to plan, assign, supervise and review the work of skilled and semi-skilled personnel engaged in the maintenance and repair of a variety of automotive vehicles and related equipment
- Outstanding organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th November, 2022.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below