Equipment Hall Limited Hires a Procurement Assistant
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for finding goods and services for the company at the best value regarding quality and price.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Impeccable time management skill
- Strategic thinking
- Improve supplier relationship
- Increase transparency
- Collaborate effectively
- Must be Well spoken, smart, passionate and fast Learner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th February, 2022.