Dana Air Recruits IT Analyst
Dana Air provides great domestic customer service, so we look for the top candidates to help us realize this objective. Professionals who are interested and qualified must be team players, have a love for helping others, and have unwavering integrity, honesty, respect for others, and responsiveness to our clients’ demands. Dana Air has a well-deserved reputation as one of Nigeria’s top employers. Outstanding job prospects, travel, and other perks are all available at Dana Air.
We are hiring for the role listed below.
Dana Air Recruits IT Analyst
Job Title: IT Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: IT Manager
Direct Subordinate (s): Assistant IT Officer
Summary of the Job Role
- To develop, maintain, and implement IT solutions by handling analyzing systems, and developing strategies to improve operations. Optimization of processes and procedures relating to matching business needs with the IT systems
- Regularly analyzing IT systems, architectures, and processes.
- Proactively identifying risks, opportunities, faults, and areas for development within the IT framework.
- Designing IT solutions and solving issues effectively.
- Executing well-thought-out solutions and plans to improve company efficiencies.
- Maintaining robust systems processes and ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Developing new IT methods and solutions for the business.
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile the needs of different teams
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training
- Reporting issues, advances made, and other important information to stakeholders.
- Advising management on weak points, avenues for improvement, and risks in the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Strategizing with other key stakeholders on how to best align IT systems with company objectives.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Minimum of a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Must have a 2 years minimum relevant working experience in an IT-related position.
- Aviation experience is an added advantage.
- Able to design, report, and document implementations and solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate industry best practices and experience with hard and soft wares systems.
- Up-to-date insight into the latest developments in the information technology sphere.
- Certification and proficiency in a coding language (.NET, Visual Basic, C++, or SQL).
- Good working knowledge of databases, data processes, program architectures, and data security.
Skills & Abilities:
- Recording Keeping
- Planning and Coordination
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proficiency in English – speaking, and writing
- Ability to solve problems proactively
- Proficiency with the use of Computer
- People skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills
- Ability to understand business practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using ”IT Analysis ENU” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th January, 2023.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below