Clenn and Peak Consultancy Limited Recruits for a Biomedical Engineer
The Clenn and Peak Co. is a human resources and management consulting organization that aims to provide competitive solutions throughout the HR and business management value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and maintain medical devices and equipment such as CT, X-Ray, patients monitoring system and laboratory equipment.
- Consult with various stakeholders including engineers, customers, management etc on installation and maintenance of medical equipment project and services.
- Spearhead the installation of Biomedical equipment according to specification across the country.
- Performing routine maintenance check on Biomedical equipment through testing, calibrating and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with all service providers in evaluating service contracts, servicing equipment, and maintaining inventories.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt before sending to head of operation for approval.
- Troubleshoot fault on medical experiment.
- Prepare and present engineering solutions for prospective and current clients.
- Operate IT-based service application software for diagnoses and troubleshooting.
- Oversee, inspect and assess completed installations, to ensure adherence to design and equipment specification and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare document for Pre and Post installation and maintenance activities.
- Perform operational and safety testing on all clinical equipment as well as assist other clinical and staff on proper usage and preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Design, develop and test all aspect of medical/surgical component, equipment and instrument.
- Install, adjust, maintain repair or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Oversee assembly and operation of equipment to medical personal
- B.Sc Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant degrees
- At least 5 years post qualification / NYSC experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc
- Good computer skills-hardware and software (MS office).
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.