Choice International Group Recruits Abuja Branch Manager
In Nigeria, GAC Motor is represented by Choice International Group (CIG) Motors Co., Limited. Following the signing of an agreement with Guangzhou Group Automobile Group Co., (GAC Motor) to create and manage distribution networks in Nigeria and later on Africa, it started operating in 2013. The GA3 Saloon and GS5 SUV models of GAC Motor served as the foundational models for CIG Motors Co., Ltd., which later added three further models in 2016 and 2017. As of now, GAC Motor models GA3, GA3S, GS3, GS4, and the Standard Luxury SUV GS8 have all been released by CIG Motors to the Nigerian market (which is the flagship model).
Choice International Group Recruits Abuja Branch Manager
CIG Motors Co., Limited recently introduced the Mini Space Bus GN8 and intends to cover the Nigerian market with the world’s best in terms of automobiles. CIG Motors Co., Ltd recently signed another landmark technical assembly agreement with a new partner, Jiangxi Jiangling Motors Import and Export Co., Ltd, thereby extending it’s vehicle models to include all commercial vehicles and cars of GAC, ZNA, Dongfeng (DFAC) and JMC brands. The company holds its brands in very high esteem and makes very conscious investments behind the master brand and a focused communication investment in the value proposition packages.communication investment in the value proposition packages.
Job Title: Abuja Branch Manager
Location: Abuja Central, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Designs and Strategy:
- Responsible for designing and planning various B2B, B2C and B2G sales strategy to meet company’s corporate objectives.
- Responsible for department’s operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s visions.
- Manages and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the supporting departments (Human Resources, Admin and Finance), through the coordination and communication between the business functions.
- Responsible for short-term and long-term planning, drive initiatives throughout the management team and in the organization that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between departments through communication with managers for successful job completion.
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Participates in and demonstrates an understanding of safety principles and practices; follows all safety policies and procedures to support a safe working environment, including safe operation of machines and equipment
- Drive and comply with all CIG Motors policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements
- Proactively communicate job site conditions and concerns that may affect or are affecting completion of the job to key stakeholders.
- Ensure all protocols are followed as it relates to insurance, legislation or division specific.
- Conduct weekly operational meetings with direct reports to review previous month’s leads, sales, insurance company scoring results, customer survey and satisfaction sheets and to keep employees up to date with corporate and industry changes.
- Provide and drive excellent customer service.
- Responsible for the financial management, planning, systems and controls of the Abuja branch
- Continuously conduct financial reviews to remain current on the state of the business
- Audit and manage branch overhead
- Track and review monthly and year to date invoicing and accounts receivable to ensure Project Manager and Branch goals are being achieved
- Support collection efforts by collaborating with legal and /or collection agencies on overdue accounts
- Review and approve bad debt files for write off
- Prepare, review and adjust financial budget for staffing requirements
- Review all overhead and project-based invoices for payment
- Prepare, review and forecast financial budgets for upcoming year
- Oversee all projects for profitability
- Attend job sites to create scope of work and estimate in collaboration with key stakeholders on jobs they may handle or to support Project Managers on large jobs
- Supervise and manage events to invite and attracts top business men and government official and government parastatal
- Coordinate and schedule approved repairs and deficiencies with departments, subcontractors and customers
- Conduct regular meetings with Project Management and Project Manager Assistant teams to review contract and budget on all jobs to ensure profitability
- Secure (work) authorizations and deposits to commence project in accordance with office policies and protocols
- Support daily human resources activities and responsibilities
- Review and approve staffing requirements
- Supervise, coach and mentor all employees
- Prepare and conduct performance evaluations
- Oversee and participate in Performance Management, ensuring proper accountability and documentation
- Request compensation increases
- Participate in workers compensation board claims, reviews and accommodations.
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates
- Support on-going HR initiatives and ensure proper communication to all staff throughout the branch
- Support training initiatives, both personal and professional, as well as mandatory training as identified by the Human Resources Department
- Candidate should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 10 – 16 years work experience.
N15,000,000 – N18,000,000 annually
Application Deadline 14th February, 2023.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below