Canada Visa Sponsored Unskilled Jobs for Foreigners, 2022
The Canadian government intends to hire over a million immigrants as unskilled laborers to fill unfilled postions in the country. Because locals are not recruited for these jobs in Canada, these are the finest opportunities for you to apply for.
Canada Visa Sponsored Unskilled Jobs for Foreigners, 2022
The urgency of Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022 has enforced the Canadian government to offer jobs in Canada for unskilled workers. The best part is that the average salary of unskilled workers/labour is so excellent that the minimum wage with the average salary exceeds $42/hour.
Organization Name : Canadian Base Operators
Post Name : Front Desk Clerk
Employment Type : Full Time
Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
Skills : Unskilled
Job Experience : Fresher
Salary : CAD 25 To CAD 42 Per Hour
Industry : Construction, Repair & Maintenance Services
Job Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4B 1B3
Working Hours : 8 Hours
Work Remotely : No
For over 25 years, Canadian Base Operators has provided customized facilities management and logistical support services to clients in the Canadian Defence, aviation, and energy sectors.
We are a performance-based contractor, committed to partnering with our clients to ensure the long-term success of their highly specialized facilities and operations. With our Corporate Office located in Collingwood, Ontario we provide hard and soft facilities management services, and airport services across Canada.
We are also experienced in providing turnkey facility management services for aerodromes and complete maintenance and management solutions for remote research and surveillance sites in the most critical environments.
We draw on our real-world experience managing high security and specialized facilities to provide our clients with quality customized solutions.
About this career opportunity:
Canadian Base Operators’ Meaford team is growing. If you are a committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
The Front Desk Clerk position: is located in Meaford at the 4th Canadian Division Training Centre in Meaford, Ontario and typically reports directly to the Front Desk Supervisor. Their primary focus is to perform Front Desk duties under minimal supervision and during the following work schedule.
Eligibility Criteria for Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
- If you are a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada you can simply apply for a job at any company that is hiring unskilled workers.
- If neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident & don’t know about the easiest ways to migrate to Canada as an unskilled worker 2022 or Unskilled labour jobs in Canada for foreigners your single option is to apply to immigrate to Canada as a foreign worker.
- You must have to complete the Canada unskilled work visa process and the immigration process may take up to five years.
- You will also have to show that you have at least the minimum level of financial status by providing the statement of bank balance for Unskilled labour jobs in Canada for foreigners.
- We take a look at the available unskilled jobs in Canada for Indians in 2022 and how to immigrate to Canada via Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022.
Applying for Temporary Foreign Worker Program:
This foreign workers program allows to work and live in Canada on a temporary basis, usually for 2 years for Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022.
- Have written a letter of the job offer you have received from a Canadian employer
Have an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
- Convince the immigration officer that you are staying in Canada temporarily and will leave the country as soon as the end of your employment contract period.
- You must not have criminal records.
- You must be in good health.
- Make sure all documents are in English or French.
- Prove that you do not pose a threat to the security of the country.
- Provide evidence of having a sufficient amount of funds to live in Canada.
Your Job-employer will be responsible for the following:
- Paying for your flight fare (arrival and return costs)
- Providing assistance in finding suitable and affordable accommodations
- Providing temporary medical insurance coverage.
- Getting you registered under a provincial workplace safety insurance plan.
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Requirement:
- The candidate should have equivalent experience in the concerned field.
- The candidate should have experience of at least 1 year to less than 2 years.
- The work will be physically demanding and hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate should have their own safety equipment and gear.
- The candidate should have Steel-toed safety boots.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing, and walking which the candidate should be comfortable with.
Candidate should be:
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Stand for extended periods and hence should be comfortable with it.
- Handle repetitive tasks.
- Able to handle heavy loads.
- Pay attention to detail.
High Demanding Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Indian Freshers
Food & Beverage servers, Food Service Providers, Waiter & Waitress, Bartenders, Housekeepers
Butchers, Poultry production workers, Food and beverage processing laborers, packing helpers
Metalworker, labourers, and machine operators
Labourers and helpers
Pickers & Packers, Harvesters, Farm Workers, General Farm Hand
Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Freshers
Long-haul truck driver
Food and beverage processing labourers, Fish plant workers, helping hand, Meat Cutter
Food & Beverage Servers, Bartenders
Food Counter Attendant/kitchen helper
Hotel front desk clerks, hotel cleaning staffs
Janitor, Caretakers, Building Superintendents, light duty cleaners
Home support worker, Nanny, Caregiver, Housemaid
mysarkarijobfind does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Recommended: Free Visa Sponsorship for Jobs in Canada
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below