Bryme Nigeria Limited Recruits for a Graduate Trainee
BRYME Consulting is the voice of a new way of thinking about health care that puts the patient first, with planning and clinical teams working together to enhance health outcomes and lower costs. Our lobbying focuses on providing legislators with tried-and-true solutions based on a strategy that has been shown to improve client value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Researching new business opportunity and submitting your report to the team.
- Creating long lasting relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Portraying a good image and reputation of the organization to other organization.
- Attending meetings, workshops, training and seminar on behalf of the organization along with senior officer in the organization.
- Gathering information and doing a power point presentation on reports and research.
- Flexibility skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- HND / B.Sc / B.A in any discipline
- A minimum of 1 year experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research skills
N75,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 19th April, 2022.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below