Application for Human Resources Officer at Rainoil Limited- This is to inform the general public about the vacancy at Rainoil Limited for the position of Human resource officer. Rainoil limited is a company that deals with Petrol, Diesel and kerosene. Therefore for more detail kindly check below and apply now.
Application for Human Resources Officer at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and updating our database
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office and Excel)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc)
- BA / B.Sc / HND
- 2 -3years minimum experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application closes on 30th April, 2022.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below