Application for an Electrical Maintenance Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc- This is to inform the general public about the vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. They are currently in need of a qualify person to occupy the position of a Electrical Maintenance Manager. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. For the interested persons should check below for more information.
Application for an Electrical Maintenance Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Supervises and coordinate all Plant maintenance tasks (Electrical), plan resource in conjunction with the Plant Maintenance Manager/Services Manager and in alignment with production requirement at the right time, quality and cost, in order to maintain asset reliability and continuously improve the overall plant performance in adherence to legal and statutory maintenance activities.
- Ensure the maintenance management of all Power assets by leading and supervising electrical maintenance team activities and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Establish, maintain, and manage maintenance procedures for power equipment and labor cost to optimize cost efficiencies in production.
- Establish and maintain Plant Safety, Food Safety, and Quality Systems.
- Provide on-the-job training and continuous development for the electrical maintenance team.
- Collaborate with the Plant Maintenance/Services in managing Power generation assets and facility, spare parts inventory, monitoring purchase orders, invoice approvals, and managing the department budget.
- Drive the maintenance and reliability initiative focused on preventive & predictive maintenance of all assets.
- BSc / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- MSC. in Electrical Engineering, professional certification in NSE or COREN is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance experience in the similar industries.
- Industry best practices and maintenance principles.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent managerial abilities and can motivate team’s performance.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent technical background and knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below