Application for a Payroll Officer at Dangote Group- Knowing that Dangote Group is one of the biggest company in Nigeria. So I am here to inform the general public about the on going application at Danagote Group company for the position of a payroll officer. Therefore, if you are interested please kindly check below for more information about the application and also apply now.
Application for a Payroll Officer at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job ID: IbesePlantAdmin004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – HR
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off on a month basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare salary Input for monthly payroll.
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off a monthly basis
- Ensure Expatriate Living Expenses Allowance preparation and submit on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of Casual wages on monthly basis. (Plant contact staff, Security, Apapa clinker).
- Support Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit to ensure payment of salaries and submitting report on monthly basis.
- Collating of Housing upfront for staff base on request.
- Signing of Loans request from staff in cooperative.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit.
- Preparation of Production Incentives for Packing Plant and Mines.
- Preparation of NYSC and IT payment on monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate Loan deduction and submit monthly report on loan related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in HR Management or any Social Science related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as CIPMN, ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years experience in compensation and/ or payroll administration.
Skill & Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application especially MS Excel
- Good knowledge and understanding of remuneration methodologies, tax policies
- Good knowledge and understanding of employee reward and incentive schemes, package etc.
- Good data/numerical and analytical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below